Here are two Fanmixes I did for FSL, one for Moya and Pilot (I'm having a Pilot adoration phase right now ;)) and one for Aeryn and John, specificially for the episodes Prayer and WSS:1. Be warned, there are sad songs in both of them, nearly all in the second one are really sad, see above re the episodes I made it for. Fanmix for Moya and Pilotzip file with all songs
Tracklist with artists:
1. Luna’s boat song - Wind Nocturne
2. Escape - 30 seconds to Mars
3. Can somebody tell me who I am - Orange Blue
4. Go Rest High on that mountain - Vince Gill
5. This is war - 30 seconds to Mars
6. Good old girl - Marian Call
I wanted to show Moya’s and Pilots journey together from before they met through they’re escape, Talyn’s death and the Peacekeeper Wars.
1. Luna’s boat song - Wind NocturneWishing on a dream that seems far off, hoping it will come today. Into the starlit night, Foolish dreamers turn their gaze - Waiting on a shooting star. But, what if that star is not to come? Will their dreams fade to nothing? When the horizon darkens most, we all need to believe there is hope.
2. Escape - 30 seconds to MarsTime to escape the clutches of a name, no this is not a game (It's just a new beginning). I don't believe in fate, but the bottom line, it's time to pay - You know you've got it coming - This is war!
3. Can somebody tell me who I am - Orange BlueCan somebody tell me who I am? Will I ever learn to live my dream? Will I be in harmony with the river deep, underneath my skin? Can somebody tell me who we are? We strayed from our path much too far. Will we ever see the flowers growing in our yard?
4. Go Rest High on that mountain (For Talyn) - Gill VinceI know your life on earth was troubled and only you could know the pain. You weren't afraid to face the devil, you were no stranger to the rain. Go rest high on that mountain, ‘cause, Son, your work on earth is done. Go to Heaven a shoutin'. Love for the Father and the Son. Oh, how we cried the day you left us, and gathered round your grave to grieve. Wish I could see the angels’ faces, when they hear your sweet voice sing.
5. This is war - 30 seconds to MarsThis is War. It’s the moment of truth and the moment to lie. It’s the moment to live and the moment to die. The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight.
To the right, to the left, we will fight, to the death, to the edge of the earth, it’s a brave new world.
6. Good old girl - Marian CallDoing what they do, shepherding her through. Space will slow her stride. Time will turn her tide. It's far too much to take, but my girl don't know when to break. So she'll make, she'll make her way. She's a good old girl. She'll fly true.Fanmix John and Aeryn Prayer and WSS 1: Fetal Attraction zip file with all songs
WARNING: If you’re a sap like me, there will definitely be the need for tissues nearby!!
Tracklist with artists:
Untitled - Simple Plan
Home - Susan Egan
Angels - Within Temptation
Somewhere - Within Temptation
I’d come for you - Nickleback
Count on me - Default Aeryn:
Untitled (How could this happen to me?) - Simple PlanAnd I can't stand the pain. And I can't make it go away. No, I can't stand the pain. How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes. Got nowhere to run. The night goes on as I'm fading away.
Home - Susan Egan (listen to it without the prologue please - I left it on the zip file because I didn’t want to cut it, but it really doesn’t fit, the rest of the song does, so please bear with me)Am I here for a day or forever? Shut away from the world until who knows when? Oh, but then - as my life has been altered once it can change again. Build higher walls around me, change every lock and key. Nothing lasts, nothing holds, all of me. My heart's far, far away home and free!
Angels (Vreena) - Within TemptationSparkling angel, I couldn't see your dark intentions, your feelings for me. Fallen angel, tell me why? What is the reason, the thorn in your eye? I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door. There's no escape now, no mercy no more. No remorse cause I still remember - the smile when you tore me apart. John:
Somewhere - Within TemptationI'll find you somewhere. I'll keep on trying until my dying day. I just need to know whatever has happened, the truth will free my soul. Wherever you are, I won't stop searching. Whatever it takes, I need to know.
I’d come for you - NicklebackSo if you're ever lost and find yourself all alone I'd search forever just to bring you home here and now. This I vow. By now you know that - I'd come for you, no one but you. Yes I'd come for you. But only if you told me to.
Count on me - DefaultBecause you know that life ain't over yet, I'm here for you so don't forget, you can count on me, cause’ I will carry you till you carry on. Anytime you need someone, somebody strong to lean on. Well you can count on me to hold you till the healing is done.